About Me

My photo
I Am Hamza Subedar And Like To Resolve Issues Related Computers Or Any Gadgets So People Who Are Looking My Blog And Following It Kindly Share Your Issue And I Will Provide You Solution For It

Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bollywood Celebs Mourn Steve Jobs

Sonam Kapoor


Sonam Kapoor : RIP steve jobs. No one comes close to your brilliance and creativity.


Dino Morea


Dino Morea: Steve Jobs,RIP, Watched most of his Key note speeches,Brilliance personified.Thank u Mr Jobs for the i pod,i phone,i mac, & i pad.Now i sad.


Bipasha Basu




Bipasha Basu: Steve Jobs was a Genius- RIP. His work will live forever.


Akshay Kumar




Akshay Kumar: RIP Steve Jobs. The Man, The Visionary, The Creator & The Genius that gave the world the Apple Technology. May God be wiv u & ur family, for my family & I have enjoyed ur work for many years now. U opened so many doors & gave the world so much wiv ur expertise.




Farhan Akhtar




Farhan Akhtar: Thank you Steve Jobs for making our lives so much easier. Your vision and aesthetic will live on forever. RIP




Anupam Kher




Anupam Kher: Steve Job made a person like me too, feel a complete tech savvy. That was the ease of his brilliant mind. Will miss his persona. RIP.


Shahid Kapoor




Shahid Kapoor : R.I.P steve jobs . Those who dream change the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment