About Me

My photo
I Am Hamza Subedar And Like To Resolve Issues Related Computers Or Any Gadgets So People Who Are Looking My Blog And Following It Kindly Share Your Issue And I Will Provide You Solution For It

Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Tribute To Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs








Steve was among the greatest of American innovators - brave enough to think differently, bold enough to believe he could change the world, and talented enough to do it.Barack Obama
Steve, thank you for being a mentor and a friend. Thanks for showing that what you build can change the world. I will miss you.- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder
He not only gave me a lot of personal advice and encouragement, he showed all of us how innovation can change lives."- Jerry Yang, Yahoo! co-founder
For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it's been an insanely great honor.- Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder


No comments:

Post a Comment