About Me

My photo
I Am Hamza Subedar And Like To Resolve Issues Related Computers Or Any Gadgets So People Who Are Looking My Blog And Following It Kindly Share Your Issue And I Will Provide You Solution For It

Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Jobs Changed The World: Medvedev


Russian President Dmitry Medvedev offered his condolences to relatives and fans of Silicon valley guru Steve Jobs, who died of pancreatic cancer Wednesday at the age of 56, saying he had changed the world.
'People like Steve Jobs change our world,' Medvedev wrote in his Twitter micro blog.
'I am sending my sincere condolences to his relatives and everyone who appreciated his smartness and talent.'
Jobs died one day after Apple presented a new iPhone.
Jobs stepped down as chief executive of Apple in August and the firm now faces challenges in the absence of a man who was essentially its chief product designer, marketing guru and a salesman.

No comments:

Post a Comment